These expected MCQ of general science is the extension of Part 1. Before reading the part 2, read part 1. These MCQ have been asked exams like UPPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, RPSC, SSC CGL, UPSSSC, RRB, etc
Do you know why these are expected general science MCQ for your exams like SSC, UPSSSC, RRB ? Because in every exams Previous Year Questions are repeated. And I can see these MCQ of General Science have been repeated sevel times.
So let us start part 2 of Science MCQ.
- Which of the following ancient book describes difficult surgical operations like opening of a brain etc.
- Bhela Samhita
- Agnivesha Samhita
Ans – Chivaravastu
- What is the Ph value of water ?
Ans – 7.0
- Which is the largest organ of the human body?
Ans – Liver
- What is the name of the smallest bone in the human body?
Ans – Stapes
- Through which process solid directly convert into its vapour?
Ans – Sublimation.
- What is another name of Vitamin D3?
Ans – Cholecalciferol
- What is the chemical name of Vitamin D2?
Ans – Ergocalciferol
- Which Vitamin is responsible for blood clotting?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
Ans – Vitamin K
- Which of the following is called the Powerhouse of cell ?
- Cell wall
Ans – Mitochondria
- Which of the following is related to Jen’s egg?
- Organ system
Ans – Cell
- The functional unit of life is called –
Ans – Cell
- Which is called ‘Kitchen of the cell’ ?
- Which of the following is discovered by Robert Hook?
- Which of the following is controller of unit of cell?
- None of the above
- What is the chemical name of the ordinary table salt?
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium carbonate
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Potassium chloride
Ans- Sodium chloride.
Visit UPSSSCPORTAL.COM daily because I write here for your exams. And my name is Rohit Nandan Singh. I am author of this website.
If you have any doubts or queries you can ask in comment box. I will try to answer as soon as possible.
Next part of this MCQ of General Science Series – CLICK